Fire Warden Training
As per The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, your business should have nominated competent persons who will administer fire safety on-site. With fire safety wardens, you know that there will be qualified persons to take the lead in an emergency.
Providing fire warden safety training courses for those in Oldham, Manchester, Bolton and surrounding regions, at KW Fire Protection, our specialist, competent team can deliver the following at your site:
- In-depth information on legislation
- Fire awareness – including means of escape and causes of fire
- Guidance in the additional role and responsibilities of the fire warden:
- Evacuations, roll call, daily and monthly premises check
- Best practice for maintaining fire safety standards
- Fire-fighting guidance
- Types of portable fire extinguishers and their use in live fire
With trained fire wardens, your staff will also be able to help improve your emergency procedures, maintain fire risk control measures, highlight other potential fire safety issues, manage fire drills, evacuations and help those ‘at risk’ people in your business.
Help your staff with a fire warden course delivered by our expert team. Call us today to book your training or fill in our quick quote form and we’ll be in touch with you to get started.